Sunday, September 15, 2013

1st Birthday Party

As far as party themes go, circus/carnival themes are all the rage! Luckily, that is what alot of my animals from my Etsy shop are based around. I recently had and a customer placed an order for 24 custom jumbo animals, and several painted signs. The colors were yellows, pinks, and whites. I had SO much fun making these, the whole time wondering how she would put it all together.
Here are the pictures from her daughter's 1st birthday party. 

A couple of the jumbo party animals.




Her beautiful table decorations









Name card table decorations, check out that amazing stack of tickets!


Look how beautiful she looks!! Love the hat.






What a great looking family. Glad I could contribute to their special day!









No comments :

Post a Comment